Saturday, August 30, 2014

BFF's

My BFF's are Abbey, Catherine, and Eryn. We are all home schooled so when the moms of our county got together about planning a homeschool group and started having field trips we meet up. Also all summer of 2014 Abbey, Catherine and I have been pen pals which means that we write letter to each other (if you know their address or find out.

Around the first week of September the homeschool group had a pool party and that is also when we got to all be together again,+ make the awsome video.  I also have a piture for you to see!




I am in staring at the camera and Abbey is in green, Catherine in grey, and Eryn in white!
IMG_6405
Hope you enjoyed the video! 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun. I am so glad you have a group of special friends.

    Soooo good to talk with you this afternoon. surely do miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankfull for all my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Hope you have had a great day. Did you have piano lesson yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes even though it was Labor day!

    ReplyDelete