Thursday, February 28, 2013

Little Women

   I read the book Little Women by Louisa  May Alcott. This is a new version adapted by Monica Kulling. I found this book at my library.

  The story is about 4 sisters and their Mother who are trying to live with out their father who is fighting in the Civil War.This book is based on the authers true stories about her life.

   I liked it when the Sisters were cheerful and did not complain even though they were poor and
did not know what to do when their father was at war.

Are there love stories during this time in there lives? 

Does their father return? 

Read the book to find out.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my. I will have to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!
    I hope I can call you soon like this afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been thinking about you all day. Hope you have had a wonderful day and have a great week-end. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going to visit Pey today I will tell you everything that is going on.

    Oh! And I lost my Kindle Fire!

    I hope you,Granddaddy Uncle Scott + Aunt Bea are well and tell Uncle Scott to come down here soon!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna! I have read Little Women, too. And I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete