Friday, October 7, 2011

Disney world

A year ago my family went to Disney World.We had to stay in the car for my dad to get the card to open the
door  our rooms. After we were all done packing  we went to go eat dinner. My dad's parents took the trip
with us so did my dad's brother and his wife. In Disney World I was getting home sick.We took three adventures through Disney World and in those adventures I got really home sick. I never got that home sick in my life. On the way back I felt much better.Hope you do not get it when you go to Disney world and have fun is the point.

14 comments:

  1. ...a very good paper you wrote! Would you like to go to Disney again? I was sick that week too but with my back. Maybe next time we will both feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I would and never get sick at Disney World
    I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Granddaddy had a nice birthday. He really enjoyed the Happy Birthday song from you and Christopher and Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going to Myrtle Beach today---will have cell if you need to call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not get to talk to you or Lydia very much this morning. We are back home now and getting unpacked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Granddaddy and I are getting ready to go to church. It is rather cold here this morning so I may need a coat! Is it cold there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to talk with you last night. I hope you find all you are looking for today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiy uncle Scott Christopher is so happy that his
    birthday is in a copple days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Honey!! I miss you! How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aunt Bea Uncle Scott we have been busy going
    to see family and are waiting to see you.

    We are doing well and hoping you guys come home
    safely.

    Grandma and Grandaddy are all ready for you.

    Thank you for the christmas gift we love it .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Uncle Scott and my favorite aunt.
      We are doing well and
      hope you are to.

      Delete
  11. You must be having fun out there.
    Were are you going next.

    ReplyDelete